Micah and Mom came down to join the fun. The kids even had a 1 mile race called the piglet plunge. It was very fun!
And Oh Boy did we have fun!
Kambree and Danielle
I think we will be cleaning up dirt for the next week, but it was all worth it!
This is a long video, but it is very entertaining to watch!
Thanks for all those that came and helped out. Mom for watching all the kids, Josh for taking Awesome pictures, and all those that decided to get down and dirty with us!






8 comments:
Oh my goodness! That looks like so much fun! My kids would love that so much. You're such a fun mom!
-Becky
I don't usually like to get dirty, but that does look like fun! Way to go. aunt Mary
How fun! I was just looking this race up last night and thinking how fun it would be to do!
that is so cute! I love it!!!
I didn't know about this. Looks like a BLAST! Let me know next time you do something fun like this. I'd be totally game!
I guess I was looking up the "Warrior Dash", but they do the exact same course.
so fun. I think it's cool they did a race for the little kids to go play in the mud. way to go.
It was fun thanks for inviting me!
Post a Comment