Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Benson is 1

Happy Birthday Benson!

Enjoying the Cake

and the Presents

My little man is not so little anymore. It is crazy how fast a year has come! During February my little guy turned one. We are so glad he is in our family. So here are the stats:

Weight: 26lbs
Height: 32 inches
He is a big kid!
Crawled at 6 months
Walked at 10 months
Words: lots of da da da in various tones occasionally we get a mama
Still has blue eyes and blonde hair
He loves to be outside, splashing in water, slides, being anywhere with Mom. He is a pro at throwing tantrums, he will fling his head back and throw himself on the floor hard or soft. He carries around his monkey for a good part of the day, and loves to hang out with his brother and sisters. He will eat any fruit, but won't touch veggies, or noodles (unless they are Ramen), and of course anything that has sugar in he devours. That's my little guy in a nutshell.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Awhile ago Bens.. Man He got big so fast. What a doll. I love the blond blond and the blue blue eyes. What a handsome man.

Grandma Lois said...

The years certainly go by fast. I know that from experience!! I have such goodlooking grandkids and great grandkids !!! I love you!!

Nicole said...

One year already- crazy! I loved watching the video he is soooo sweet! Hopefully we will follow in your footsteps and have a boy next! The kids want it to be even :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

It seems like you just had Kambree...so how can Benson be 1?! He is a beautiful baby. I love the slideshow!

Tringali Family said...

Wow! It has been too long since we have seen each other!

Andersen Family said...

I can't believe your little guy is a year old. I saw that you guys are moving to Twin Falls, right? That's exciting! Idaho is so much fun!