Friday, June 22, 2012

Kambree comments

The other day: 
Benson came around the bathroom corner chewing on something, and there was a string hanging out of his mouth.  I very quickly asked "What is in his mouth?" 
Kambree: Don't worry mom I gave it to him. It's Okay.
Any guess at what he had in his mouth?

The last few day Kam has had another song in her head.  We have heard it over and over and over.  This is what she has been singing:  I know its crazy so call me maybe. Repeated. Now we may have watched a few of  the youtube videos with that song in it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ppxF4O130. So when it came on the radio today. Kam asked if she could dance with her feet.


1 comment:

Andy and Micah said...

Yum Benson, the song from you tube video you watch is the knock off of the harvard baseball team that our friend sent to us, this is Frist time I heard this song but it is catchy I see why it got stuck in her head.