Directions fill out 6 quirky things about yourself. Then choose six people to be tagged and let them know by commenting on their blogs.
1. I HATE touching soggy bread. It just gives me the shivers thinking about it.
2. I am a horrible backseat driver. I have tried to do better, but even now when I think Brad is going too fast or stopping too abruptly I push my foot to the floor like I am braking. That does alot of good huh!
3. I sit down to my computer atleast 15 times a day: to check my email or blog. I honestly don't really have the time to do it, but it happens anyway.
4. I won't eat Lucky Charms... Yuck. Too bad the rest of my family loves them.
5. I crave Mexican/spicy food when I am pregnant with girls and sweets when I am pregnant with boys. I always crave watermelon at some point during my pregnancy.
6. I like cottage cheese with tortilla chips... don't ask me why but I do. Brad thinks it is disgusting!
Six people to tag: Leah, Micah (time to get a blog), Becka, Sharlene, Alison, & Natalie
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago
3 comments:
We all LOVE cottage cheese with chips and salsa. Sorry to hear about your hard drive. I'm going to take your advice and back everything up. I haven't printed pictures for over a year. I use to be so on the ball about it.
You thought of 6 quirky things!!! :) Hmmm, I like cottage cheese, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to try it with chips. My mom likes cottage cheese with salsa too.
You're crazy-Lucky Charms are the best!!!! :)
ok Danielle when I figure out how to do a blog and get my house a just a smiged organized (like out of boxes I do the tag. Good luck tomarrow with the match
Micah
Post a Comment