Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Comments from Treyson

Brad: Trey don't you love your mom?

Trey: Yeah, but sometimes she makes yucky food.

That night we had pizza.

7 comments:

Garmire's said...

I think you are the real super mom! You do so many things for your kids! So many cute things! And would take Acadia any day of the week she's such a sweetheart and they play so well together! We had a blast together! When I was taking her home she said "I don't want to go home but I miss my mom"

Lisa said...

Treyson sounds like my boys! And they're 12 and 14!!

Tringali Family said...

What a funny kid.

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Ha ha ha... that is so funny, Chad and My question is, did you have pizza that night because he said that or he said that after the pizza?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Treyson is so funny!!!!

Erica said...

We would love to see you guys when you come this way. Let us know what you want to do and we might be able to get you some discounted tickets. :)

Meghan said...

Sometimes I make yucky food too.
:)