Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

My two little darlings on Easter Morning.

Easter this year went by so fast! I was here the before I was ready, so we didn't do much. We did the church Easter Egg Hunt, and then at an Easter Egg Hunt at our house. Small and simple. Although I would definitely not wait until Saturday to pick up Easter Candy at Walmart. It was not only a mad house but there was no candy left!

Trey and his Easter Eggs at the Primary Easter Party


Acadia making sure that she has all her eggs

Checking out the goodies

Easter Morning

I just love Trey's face in this one... he hit the jackpot!

It was fun this year because we talked alot about what the true meaning of Easter is. And the kids understood it much better this year. It is so fun to see their little testimonies and understanding grow. We hope you all had a happy Easter!!

9 comments:

Grandma Lois said...

I really enjoy these blogs! The kids are growing up to fast!! Keep on blogging!! Love, Grandma Lois

Andy and Micah said...

Your kids look so grown up in their easter clothes. Did you like doing the Easter Egg hunt on Easter morning. We were thinking about it but didn't get to it this year.

Lisa said...

Great pictures!

Spencer and Erin said...

Pretty sure Acadia and Trey look adorable in their easter outfits!!! and I love Acadia's sweet hair on easter morning! haha

Nicole said...

Happy Easter! The kids look so cute and Acadia's dress didn't have to be covered up with 3 layers of clothes like all the little girls here since it's still snowing!

Carina, Chris, Daisy, and Sarah said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I think Acadia could tie with Daisy in a contest for the most wild morning hair!! Love it!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

You guys have such great looking kids!!!! I love the picture of them in their Easter clothes.

Meghan said...

The kids are so cute. Tyler still cries about missing Acadia. I miss you guys too!

~Amanda~ said...

I love that first picture! Acadia's hair is so sophisticated! I can't believe how old they look!
I too, tried to focus more on Easter instead of the easter bunny.