
Classic Car show
Last weekend Brad had the day off so we decided to try out Henderson Heritage Day. It was alot of fun. We started with a really good parade complete with floats, bands, drill teams, and clowns. It was perfect weather and we had a great time. Then they had crafts the kids could do and of course face painting.

Treyson kept asking which cheek his dragon was on and if it was still there. We heard about how awesome his dragon was all day long. He wasn't afraid at all and jumped right up in the chair to have it done.

Acadia was so excited she has wanted her face painted forever! She waited in line for 30 minutes but it was worth it to get her pretty flowers... isn't she darling!

After trying some ethnic foods we headed over to the car show. Brad enjoyed himself immensely. It was fun to see all the classic cars (but then our family is a sucker for that kind of thing)
That afternoon our friends the Babcocks invited us to go to the lake and try out their new Kayaks. After having a great time out on the water I now want to get some.

Jared and Trey caught lots of ladybugs

Acadia and Hank played in the Sand

Trey was the first on out on the water. He couldn't wait to get out in the boat.

Acadia had a great time too especially when she got to help row uhh paddle?

This is Trey cheering because he and daddy beat mom back to the shore.

Brad and I paddleing in back to shore.
Thanks so much Kim and Steve for letting us have a great time on your kayaks and for a delicious dinner! We had such fun.
5 comments:
So much fun! I love car shows-and that looked like a good one!
I'm jeleous you bought kayaks! My dad has some that we ride along the river with in Idaho. It's even funner when you get to ride along (or compete) with your husband. Fun!
I don't think I've been to Heritage day yet. I'll have to go next year... and kayaking looked really fun!
Love kayaking it so much fun. That was something I thought would be great here in Erie with the lake but no way to transport them unless we roped the to the top and I don't thing that would work so well. Someday maybe though. It looks like you guys had a blast though.
I wish I was still in the warm weather!! I do love these blogs!! Looking forward to seeing all of you. Love, Grandma Lois
I love Acadia and Treyson's face painting! They are so cute. I'm glad you had fun kayaking; you'll have to try it in MN someday... :)
Post a Comment