Sunday, May 23, 2010

My baby is 1!



My sweet little Kambree turned 1 this month... Where oh where has the time gone. She is growing up so fast! I know that all mothers think this but trust me this kid seems to be on hyper speed. Here are a few birthday pictures.






Kambree we are so glad you are in our family... We love you babe!





Kambree's Stats:

Crawled: 5 months
Walked: 10 months
Talks: Who knows??? I think her older siblings talk enough for her.
Signs: Milk for everything
Favorite thing to do: climb on, be carried, or hang on Mom. Oh, and she has started to follow Trey around the house (it drives him batty).
Favorite food: Chocolate--- hummmm who's kid is she?? :)
Hair color: blonde blonde blonde (where did that come from?)
Eye color: Blue (Daddy genes shine through)
She can go up and down stairs (with reminders to turn around that is)
Weight: 18 lbs 11 oz
Height: 28.5 inches
Teeth: two front bottom ones
Likes: Dance, sliding on the hardwood floor, being with mom, books (for about 30 sec unless it is Acadia's), playing chase me, following Trey around, the bathroom drawers, toilet paper, her baby stroller and dolly, her red 4-wheeler, crawling backwards, and anything her older brother and sister are doing.

12 comments:

Leisel said...

My goodness- her and Kendi could be twins- in more ways than just looks! She is a doll and I love that she loves her mommy! Isn't that the best?

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Awww...happy birthday sweeet baby!! Danielle, this is such a sweet post. I especially loved your video, that was great!!

:)Erin

Garmire's said...

Happy Birthday Kambree! I can't believe it's been a year. I remember the day she was born! The video made me a little sad, seeing the pictures of you guys in the apartment. She's such a cute girl!

Rachel said...

Wow dan- I can't believe your little baby is a year old. I feel like you just had her. She is a doll.. and it sounds like she has such a fun personality. It will be fun to see you guys in a month or so.

And you are so stinkin talented when it comes to technology. I love all the videos and things that you put together... I definately would like to start doing more of that. You'll have to teach me. :)

Unknown said...

wow! i can't believe she's 1 already! she's beautiful! congrats!

Ali's 2 boys said...

Happy Birthday!!

rebeccaV said...

Awww, happy birthday sweet girl!! I love that top picture-cake, yummmmy!

Tringali Family said...

Wow time is going by too quickly!

blair and maisy said...

I can't believe you've already been gone for a year! She's a cutie.

Lance and Caetie said...

That looks like the biggest cupcake I've ever seen! Glad things are going good there in Washington!

Spencer and Erin said...

Yeah for birthdays!!! I love that HUGE cupcake!! so cute!!!!

Unknown said...

That was great! Ditto of what everyone else said. Happy Day!!! Jeff, Mary & Dan