Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I get a kick out of Soccer


So my little guy needed something to use up some energy. I don't know if it was more him or me but we enrolled him in Soccer. He has been playing for a few weeks now and LOVES IT!


He is actually pretty good, I was impressed especially because we had to pull a few strings and get him on the 5 year old team since he was technically too young. He has scored 6 goals so far. Not that it is that competitive. Mostly it is a bunch of kids running around after the ball inside or out of bounds. It is pretty entertaining to watch.



Sorry the picture is so far away ( I am too lazy to go to the other computer and crop it) but here he is making a goal


He asks almost everyday if today he gets to play soccer.

6 comments:

Andy and Micah said...

Look out it looks like your going to have a soccer player in the Wynn Family!

Lisa said...

Way to go Treyson!!

Tringali Family said...

I know Robbie is going to need something like this to get his energy out too!

Tippetts said...

Awesome! We also think it is so entertaing to watch them play. Mitch and I just sit there and laugh!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Go, Treyson!

P.S. Lucas would like to take you up on the swimming play date!! How's next week??? :)

Daynes Family said...

Hey guys, how are you? Looks like Treyson is enjoying soccer a little more than Luke is! Maybe he has found his sport or at least get some energy out!