Trey and I well lets just say we don't see eye to eye alot of the times. One of those was a few mornings ago. We were late in getting up. And Trey decided that he wanted to stay in his PJ's 40 mins later after much coaxing and threatening. He finally decided he better get dressed to eat. But by that time it was too late for him to eat so I told him to get on his shoes or he wouldn't be riding his bike but in the stroller to school. Needless to say he was not happy and did not get on his shoes. So when 5 mins later came and I had to get him in the stroller he was NOT HAPPY. After man handling him into the stroller (he is getting big!) we set off on our way, complete with a very loud wail from the man of the hour. About 1/2 way to school he stopped the screaming and went silent.
We dropped Acadia off at school and started our walk home. I asked him he was ready to listen to me and then he could walk. He didn't answer. About 5 minutes later I asked him again. And this was his reply:
Trey: (talking to himself) I am trying to pretend I have and nice mommy. I am trying to pretend I have a nice mommy.
I got a silent chuckle after that one :0) Oh yeah, and by the by our day was much better after that.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
5 months ago
3 comments:
Oh my! That one had me laughing out loud! He is so funny :)
That is funny!!!! Sure glad to see you blogging again. It has been a long dry spell!! Love, Grandma Lois
Lucas and I were arguing at bedtime tonight because he wasn't going to bed. He kept saying, "I need to talk to Daddy!" I told him to tell me, and I would tell Clint, but Lucas insisted it was a secret. So, I got Clint. The secret?? "Daddy, why does Mommy hate me?" :) BOYS!!!
Post a Comment