Yes we are having a BOY!
Needless to say Trey was super excited. He is tired of being out manned. So blue is now the style in our house. So now that I am past the yucky, super sleepy phase, maybe I can get back to posting. ( I have caught up on a few entries so scroll down.) I just have to figure out how to decorate the nursery for a girl and boy since the baby will be sharing a room with Kam. Any great ideas??
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am super excited for you! What about green for Kam's room, that's a boy and girl color :)
Congrats! I was thinking you might be pregnant because of lack of posts for a long while!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. . . And for decorating, I really like this room for a girl and boy: http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/09/decorate-my-home-part-23.html
Hope that helps!
Leisel
Congratulations!!! I'm not as intuitive as Sharlene!!! :)
Congratulations!!! If you are still feeling sick and need help give me a call! Hurray!
congrats. i am soo excited for another little wynn baby. My sister painted a room this blue that is super cute for a girl but also is a great color for boys.. it is old blue jeans from kwal. really cute. We need more boys in the family. I hope you get feeling good.
Congrats. I am sure Trey is so excited to have a brother.
Good Luck
Yeah!! That is so exciting!
Never have us find out that you are having a baby on your blog!!! But we are so excited for you!!! We need some more boys for the Carter clan!!!
That's exciting. We're glad your feeling better. Does everyone keep asking how you managed to get 2 of each? We hope Trey had a great birthday.
Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting!
Post a Comment