
This is just for you Erin! I am 33 weeks and HUGE. This baby boy is a big one he/ I am measuring 3 weeks farther along than I am suppose to. The doctor estimates at least 9 lbs by March 2. I don't know how the next 7 weeks are going to go since I feel like there is no more room!
7 comments:
I think you look great! 9 pounds is a big baby! With Scott I gained 45 pounds and was thinking a 9 pound baby...nope he was under 7 LOL. I truly think you look great though!
Seriously, it's JUST your belly. You look fabulous. As always!
You still look fantastic!!! And with a bigger baby, that means a faster prebaby body after, because it is only baby that is taking up space!!And you have a perfectly shaped belly!! Love it! We can't wait for this little guy to get here!!
wow your poor little body can't handle a 9lb baby !!! but maybe that means he'll come a lot earlier. my sister always measured really really big and had her babies 2 to 3 wks early. Theres some hope for you. You are almost done.. yeah. hang in there. :)
You look amazing!!
Hooray, I have been wanting to see a belly picture!!!! You look so cute! Although I do not envy a 9 lb. baby! Keep up the good work! :)
How cute! I love prego pictures.
Post a Comment