Sunday, March 6, 2011

Benson Lloyd Wynn


He is here! Our little man made his appearance in this world on February 28th @ 8:04 in the morning. He was a whopping 10 lbs 1 oz and 22 inches long! The doctor wasn't kidding when she said he was going to be a big baby. The good thing about having a kid that big is that I lost 17 lbs with in 10 minutes. :)

Kam was so excited to have Benson here. She kept holding him and saying to everyone MINE MINE . The other two were excited to see him until they realized that the TV had cartoons on.

Our first Family picture

These are a few pictures that my mom and I took today.






I crocheted that hat... it was quite the adventure. It was my first time ever crocheting. The first attempt was awful, the second attempt was good but too big, and finally the third attempt with pattern adjustments we finally got it right. Now Acadia and Trey want one.

19 comments:

Misty said...

Aw, I love the hat! Now I want one too. lol. The close up in the basket with the hat is darling! And I'm happy to see the swaddler in the last picture. Is it working for him? I love those blankets!

seegfam said...

So sweet! what a sweet little (big guy!) Congratulations! I hope you are doing well - welcome to four kids...! :)

Leisel said...

So awesome! Love the pictures and the hat! Congrats!

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Oh, so cute! Congrats! And I love the hat too, way to go!

Sarah Sidwell said...

congrats!! He is so cute!!

Rachel said...

I LOVE the hat and I'm so impressed you crocheted that by yourself. I love little new born pictures like you took... so you'll have to come visit me in Julyish or august to help me out. :) He is a doll. I can't believe he is such a big boy but he is handsome. I love the picture where he is just staring at you up close.. what a perfect little face. congrats. We hope you can come up this way soon so we can see him.

Tippetts said...

Congratulations! He is so cute - you guys did a great job on those pictures!

Tringali Family said...

Congrats! He is cute!

Mike and Jenn said...

Congratulations...I love the pictures you and your mom took...they look like they were taken in a studio!

staci baker said...

CONGRATS! I've kept meaning to get on a computer and check to see if you'd updated. He's SO CUTE! He looks just like your other handsome children. I also like the name Benson. Hopefully you're doing okay with your mom there. I'll be back to help out next week! Oh, and 10 pounds?! You are one BRAVE and TOUGH woman.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Benson is so beautiful. You guys did a great job on the pictures, and way to go on the hat! Lucas loves the name--BenSON and TreySON! :) I can't believe that it has been a whole pregnancy since I last saw you! Kambree is so big! I'm glad she loves Benson. Hope you're doing great!

Ali's 2 boys said...

wow! That was fast... for me anyway. Benson has beautiful eyes. A very cute, very big baby!
Congrats to the whole family.

Diamonds said...

Congrats. Love the cute pictures.

Kimberly said...

We can't wait to see him. Nice job on the hat. I thought for sure the dr. was going to be wrong. I guess I was wishing for you he was. He is soooo cute. Is Benson's hair a reddish color? We wish we could come hold him.

Andersen Family said...

What a sweetie! I love his name. You have such a cute family!

blair and maisy said...

What a precious little angel. Your family is so beautiful!

Ira and Claudia said...

Congratulations!!! He's absolutely beatiful! I love love love the hat! Great pictures and what a beautiful family. A big hug to you.

Andy and Micah said...

Danielle the hat turned out great. He is a handsome little guy. I can't wait to meet him in person.

loriallen said...

Congrats! It's been a while since I ahve checked out your blog! I bet he quite a big boy now :)