Friday, June 17, 2011

Kid Comments

Kambree

Now that Kam is talking... she hasn't stopped. Every night she does a roll call of who is home. Well a couple of months ago I was sleeping in ( Kam is still not sleeping through the night and with Benson up too I don't get much sleep). Everyone was except me was sitting up to the table eating breakfast. When Kam started her roll call:

Kambree: Daddy home; Sayson home; Caycay home; Benben home, Me home; Mommy (looks around) home??
Dad: Mommy's tired
Kambree: OH! Daddy home; Sayson home; Caycay home; Benben home, Me home;Mommy sleep


Treyson

Trey came running into my room
Trey: MOM MOM! When can you get me golf sticks.
Mom: Golf sticks? Why do you need golf clubs?
Trey: Because Mom, I have a golf ball. So I need the sticks.

I love his thinking. I want to use it too ... um ... I have a suit case so I NEED a trip to New Zealand. Or I have a bowl so I NEED a piece of double chocolate cake. I like this... so maybe he does need golf sticks!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Treyson's thinking too! Thanks great :)

Seegmiller Six said...

I miss those silly kids! love the comments they make! :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Hooray! I was so happy to see your post! I'm sorry you're not getting much sleep! I love the kids' comments. I need to see some pics! Especially of Benson!

We miss you guys!! How is life with 4 kiddos? Do you know I'm pregnant and having a boy? Due August 1st. No Spokane trip this summer...hopefully at Christmas time!

Ali's 2 boys said...

That is how I think while shopping for clothes. It usually goes "I have the shirt, now I just need the pants and shoes, and earrings, and haircut to go with it".
Good job Trey. Great minds think alike!