Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kid Comments

While we were in Seattle, we went on a hike to get down to a beach.  Brad was carrying Benson, and I was in charge of Kambree.  While Acadia and Trey were super hikers.  Kam took a lot of coaxing to get moving, so we fell behind, way behind.  There was a look out area that Brad and the kids got to and waited until Kam and I got there.  Apparently they waited quite a while.  This was the conversation that occurred.

Treyson:   Mom is taking a long time.

Brad :       I kmow

Acadia:    Mom is going so slow she is going to get a parking ticket!

They all had a great laugh, and I for the rest of the trip I heard that joke over and over again.

2 comments:

G and G Wynn said...

We are glad you made it to Seattle. Hope it was a fun trip. Have a good day.

G and G Wynn

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

That is a funny joke, Acadia!! I'm sure it got even funnier each time! :) What did you do in Seattle?