Yep it is that time of year again... the animal petting, craft looking, mutton bustin, rodeo watching, food eating, time of year. THE FAIR!I don't really know why we get all excited for the fair, but we do! My kids enjoy it so much even though they don't ride the rides or play the games. We have a fun day there every year. Brad and I have a great time. My favorite part is of course the food. Hand dipped corndogs... AHHHHH!
Kam was very into rabbits this year. She was ready to pet everyone she could get her little hands on.
Acadia was really into horses this year. She had to go and see them or she would "die". She was lucky that there were ponies out when we went by so she got to pet them.It was so hot we were melting away in the 90 plus weather.
This year was really fun for Brad and I, our kids decided to try out new things like the pedal tractor pull, and mutton busting. It was very fun to watch them . This year they also tried their first snow cone ( I know we have deprived our kids) They loved them.

By the end of the day Kam was done with walking so she decided to invite herself into Benson's stroller. Luckily he didn't mind too much!
This is Trey's Mutton Bustin ride... He was pretty awesome.
This is Trey's Mutton Bustin ride... He was pretty awesome.
The pedal tractor pull. I have to brag about Trey. He won everyone, even the 12 year olds he ended up pulling 125 lbs the farthest. Both he and Acadia had a great time pedaling away!


8 comments:
You guys are so cute! I wish we lived closer.
Good job Trey! The fair is the best!
way to go Trey and Acadia. You guys do have a little bit a of country still in ya :) WIsh we could have joined in the fun
love ya guys
Micah
One more thing I love your new picture on the top of your blog. Waaaaay Cute!
What a fun day at the fair. Glad the kids enjoyed and participated. A fair is always good.
G & G Wynn
I don't know where that name came from. Lets try again.
So much fun!!!! Your fair looks more hands on than ours. I am sooo impressed with Treyson's mutton bustin. I don't think there is anything in the world that I could bribe Lucas with to get him on a sheep! He doesn't even like to go inside the animal bldg at the fair because he's afraid!
I love your video's!! Treyson, I think you have the best cheerleader. You better hang on to her!! Love, Grandma Lois
Post a Comment