Because for whatever reason Acadia's blog wont let me post (I am even on a diferent computer)I will post here. Please past it on to Acadia. Thanks Danielle.
Acadia you look more like your mom everyday and are such a good big sister. Love your Blog keep the posts coming.
We are the Wynn's. This blog is a snapshot of what is going on in our lives. We have moved from Nevada to Washington, and our adventure continues. We hope that you enjoy the ride!
8 comments:
We want an invite to Acadia's blog!
us too! :)
Because for whatever reason Acadia's blog wont let me post (I am even on a diferent computer)I will post here. Please past it on to Acadia. Thanks Danielle.
Acadia you look more like your mom everyday and are such a good big sister. Love your Blog keep the posts coming.
Invite please!
lisainnevada(at)gmail(dot)com
Wait what?!?! She has her own blog? She is so cool! Can we be invited or what!?
errincarter8@gmail.com
Us too! dlagarmire@yahoo.com
When did this happen? I need an invite. :)
Us too. Sweetsarahmaye@yahoo
Post a Comment