
















So awhile back I took a photo class. It was very fun and I learned so much. These are a few of the pictures that I took, (trust me a took a ton!!!) It was so good to fall in love with my camera again. Granted my kids weren't so a happy after I dragged them around town for an hour at 7 in the morning to take pictures with the fog, but they survived.
7 comments:
Those are beautiful!!! Love them all!
Nice!! I am going to take a photography class soon too. Hopefully it will make for some better pictures. Nick said the other day he wants me to let Molly grow her hair our like Acadia.
You are so talented- I love all the pictures and how you were able to capture the moment. Plus you have some of the cutest kids I know so I always like to see pictures of them :) I want to get into photography.. one day I'll get there. glad you are back to lovin your camera again--- I will keep you busy :)
Those look so GREAT! Very nice job! So glad your back to blogging, check out Lance/Caeties. Aunt Mary
Your pictures are wonderful!!! I would love to take a photo class too.
P.S. Sorry about your diet. Mine suffered too because I ate the other half of the toffee batch! :-)
Wow! Nice job-thise are really great!
Danielle, You are quite the talented photographer!! Those are really nice pics!!
Post a Comment