Friday, August 10, 2012

Our Last Days in Spokane

So our last couple of weeks in Spokane were spent getting our house ready to rent  (Still waiting for that to happen), and playing with friends. We miss everyone so much and thank you for all the invites, parties, and dinner invitations. We loved seeing our friends before we left!

Micah and Kambree. These two were stuck together like glue. They were so much together you couldn't really tell them apart from the back. And I kept calling Micah Kam, and Kam Micah.

Our last swim at the pool. The Stinebaugh's were there along with our neighbors the Neils.

Brad bought back his old four wheeler from his brother and it has become Trey's obsession.

Brad tinkered with Brad Stinebaugh's (tricky huh) scooter and got it running. It was the hit for not only the kids but the dads too!

This is were we spent all of our free time the last week, at the Stinebaugh's. We miss them!
Benson's brother and sisters thought it would be a great idea to let him have chocolate pudding. I walked in the kitchen and this is what I found... Yikes!

Treyson found the electrical tape and had a great time.

He had so much fun that he had to include Kam.

This is my little dancer girl


Grandma and Grandpa Wynn came for Dad's graduation. While they were her she taught Acadia how to play rounds with her.

Benson has discovered trucks. Most days he is carrying the two biggest ones he can find. But in a pinch any toy car will do.

Two blondes getting clean
Finally a month before we moved out my bottom steps were complete. They look great. Too bad we won't be able to enjoy them.

Three days before we left Brad decided we had better finish enclosing the fire place. He did a great job. Man I married a talented man!

The kids on the last day. We will miss this house!

2 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

Where are you headed?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

My kids love electrical tape too! It's hilarious and creepy! It is sad to leave behind your house. I went to meet our renters...I could hardly keep from sobbing, standing in my old entryway with all of their stuff in my house!