We had such a power packed Saturday. I don't think it could be any more full. So Brad started with taking the kids down to the Home Depot. Then we ate a quick lunch and got some stuff ready. Then we got together with the Andrews and the Babcocks and went hiking the narrows. We were very adventurous because our jeep wouldn't start so we drove this:

Brad has some sweet driving skills

This is the hiking crew

Acadia was the leader of the pack. She wouldn't stop for anything.
Then we rushed home to make LDSSA BBQ. It was great to see everyone here is the group picture: Thanks Sarah for a great party.

My kids had so much fun playing around but they were so dirty! Acadia was black and it looked like some one had taken a spray bottle with dirty water and spritz her face. She had dots all over. Trey was just as dirty. They had a great time. Brad then gave me a night off. I got to go out with the girls. We had a movie night. Here we are enjoying our chick flick and no children!

Thanks ladies.. I had a great time. I am going to miss them all when they move away!
3 comments:
Wow! Super Saturday, how did you stay awake 'til midnight?
Sounds so fun. I am only sad that I missed it. I have been in UTah. Only 3 more weekends until we move. :( We need to play more.
I am so sorry I missed the movie - Let me know when the next one is!
Post a Comment