Friday, October 17, 2008

Catchin' Up

So about a month ago, we had our Med School friends, the Tringali's come and stay with us. They moved to California and were coming through for a wedding. So we got to spend a few day with them. We were finally were able to see their new baby boy, Robbie. Unfortunately I have been so busy that I haven't posted about it yet. So be prepared for our fun filled, adventurous days.

Sleeping Accommodations. All of the kids decided to sleep on the floor. Quite cozy isn't it!

Mia and Acadia after playing all night at the water park for Treyson's birthday. All the kids ran around until it was so dark that you couldn't see.

Swimming at the pool. It was just like the old days. We spent about 3 hours at the pool, even though it was a little chilly. There were no complaints though, just lots of smiles. Oh yeah and of course popsicles.


Drying out, in the sun.

Movie night at the District. It was mostly the kids playing around (as you can tell from the picture below) and the adults playing referee. But we had a fun time.

The boys basically did what they do best... wrestle. Ella got in on the action. Although she did kind of get the worst of it.


A funny and kind of gross story. (you may have already read this on Natalie's blog)
Lucas (To Treyson): I have something sticky stuck on me!
He pulled it off and held it out to Treyson. Treyson grabbed it and ate it without a second thought! Who knows what it was... um I hope it was tasty Trey. :) Boys will be boys, I guess.

Mia and Acadia enjoying the movie.

Between all of those fun filled activities we also had a baby shower for Natalie and a birthday party for Trey. It was crazy busy but so fun! We were so glad that Sharlene and her three kids were able to come and visit for a little while. We had such a great time. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

Nick is laughing out loud at that story about Lucus and Trey. Looks like good times!

Tringali Family said...

Thanks for having us! It was so fun to be there, but I was way tired from all the festivities!

Anjalique said...

Gosh, you guys always do such fun stuff! I'm feeling like such a hermit right now.