MMmmmm, those look yummy! Amazingly Amie and I just did some fresh GA peaches also. I haven't tasted them yet, but they sure look good. You know, seeing your pictures, I think that GA peaches are more pink than out west, and our peaches were HUGE, but they were REALLY expensive. If I didn't have the jars and want the experience, it wouldn't have been worth the money. Anyway, good job getting all that done! By the way, thank for leaving a memory. I totally remember you being at my house too and how akward that was when you were dating Nic, wierd. Anyway, my most favorite memory/admiration moment of you was watching you play v-ball. You made this awesome spike, which was rejected by Brent, but then you had this awesome reflex dig and got the ball back up in the air! It was sooo cool! I bet you did that all the time though, huh?
We are the Wynn's. This blog is a snapshot of what is going on in our lives. We have moved from Nevada to Washington, and our adventure continues. We hope that you enjoy the ride!
3 comments:
Those look wonderful!!
MMmmmm, those look yummy! Amazingly Amie and I just did some fresh GA peaches also. I haven't tasted them yet, but they sure look good. You know, seeing your pictures, I think that GA peaches are more pink than out west, and our peaches were HUGE, but they were REALLY expensive. If I didn't have the jars and want the experience, it wouldn't have been worth the money. Anyway, good job getting all that done! By the way, thank for leaving a memory. I totally remember you being at my house too and how akward that was when you were dating Nic, wierd. Anyway, my most favorite memory/admiration moment of you was watching you play v-ball. You made this awesome spike, which was rejected by Brent, but then you had this awesome reflex dig and got the ball back up in the air! It was sooo cool! I bet you did that all the time though, huh?
Amy
Wow! I'd love to do that. Heck, I'd love to have a peach tree someday! Yum.
Post a Comment