We were invited to go camping last weekend at Lovell Canyon. We have never been there before. It was a nice break with trees and much cooler (okay cold) weather. We had a fun time.
This is one of the views of the valley. The leaves were starting to change. For Nevada we were impressed!
Remi, Trey, & Acadia
All of the guys were having such a good time Danielle had to try it. She hit the can on her second shot. This was her first time shooting a gun.
Camping is always a nice get away. Those were the highlights, but we did have a few problems. ( And no Alison it wasn't the jeep this time) 1) no toilets, it was real camping. That is always fun with kids and 2 am potty trips. 2) Acadia threw up in our tent. Luckily she had an empty stomach and most of it went outside. At 3:00 am Danielle was ready to pack it up and go home if anything else happened. But we survived.
3 comments:
After camping with you guys, I am officially a member of the Wynn Family Fan Club....meaning we should do it again!
Camping sounds so fun! Its already so cold here, it feels like winter! I dont know if i am going to like this cold stuff. I am missing the nice las vegas weather right about now! Glad you survived the camping experience. It just wouldnt be right if something didnt got wrong! ahha. Great memories!
sorry to say, but I don't really like REAL camping. I think I will especially avoid it when we have kids. I like toilets and running water. Glad you survived.
Post a Comment