That's a nice fort. It looks like they got creative with it. What a cute idea for a birthday party for Acadia! Xander is obsessed with Star Wars, so we'll have to remember that idea.
pretty sure that is one of the best forts ever! A lot of creativity. I wish I could make one that cool! By any chance do you think Mr. Bo Jangles can come play in it? He would love it. Tell everyone we say hi and we miss you guys!
And I see that Micah is checking out the blogs. Let's harass her until she makes her own!
AWE-some!!! I wish I was there. Little Molly doesn't care about any of the forts we make for her now but sommeday, Acadia and Trey will have to make one for her like that! Super-fun!
We are the Wynn's. This blog is a snapshot of what is going on in our lives. We have moved from Nevada to Washington, and our adventure continues. We hope that you enjoy the ride!
8 comments:
Hey way cute looks like they are having fun.It also looks like acadia's b-day party went off well
This used to be my favorite thing to do when I was little :)
Your kids did a great job at building a fort. I am sure it was lots of fun for them. I hope you were able to get things done while they were occupied
That's a nice fort. It looks like they got creative with it. What a cute idea for a birthday party for Acadia! Xander is obsessed with Star Wars, so we'll have to remember that idea.
Now there's a use for the boppy I hadn't considered. :)
Looks like fun!
pretty sure that is one of the best forts ever! A lot of creativity. I wish I could make one that cool! By any chance do you think Mr. Bo Jangles can come play in it? He would love it.
Tell everyone we say hi and we miss you guys!
And I see that Micah is checking out the blogs. Let's harass her until she makes her own!
AWE-some!!! I wish I was there. Little Molly doesn't care about any of the forts we make for her now but sommeday, Acadia and Trey will have to make one for her like that! Super-fun!
Nick
Post a Comment