On December 23rd we found out that on
May 18th we are having a baby Girl.Acadia is very excited, Trey is not so sure. Here was our conversations
Acadia: Mom I drew a picture of you and the baby in your tummy.
Mom: Why does the baby have long hair?
Acadia: Because it is a girl.
Mom: But what if we have a baby boy?
Acadia: (looks at Trey) But I don't like boys!
Trey: Mom, you are having a girl baby and a boy baby?
Mom: No honey, just a girl baby.
Trey: Who has my boy baby?
22 comments:
Congratulations! Mia keeps saying we need another baby to sit in the back of the van by her....I tell her Let's enjoy Robbie first before we have another baby.
I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats, it's super exciting. I'm sure Treyson will be her best friend.
Congrats, on the new little girl.
Dawson says the same thing about wanting a boy, but he tells me he wants me to have a big brother. I tell him I can't have a big brother, that they come small, then he says well then I don't want any.
Congrats! SO exciting! Acadia will be the best little mommy! lol
Congrats Danielle! That is so exciting. Are you feeling well? Good Luck with everything!
Congratulations! Hope your feeling well and the pregnancy continues to go well.
Congrats on your new baby girl...we are partial to girls (because that's all we have right now)! :0)
We're moving to Rexburg in a week; next time you visit your parents let me know...I'd love to see you!
I'm so excited for you!!!!
I just love your kids and the funny things they say. They are so cute!
Wonderful news! Congratulations on the upcoming baby girl!
Yeah another Acadia! Nick just thinks she is the cutest. Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
WOW!!! How exciting! Congrats! I can't believe how tiny you are at 4 months with your 3rd baby! I am SOOOO jealous! ;0)
Congratulations Danielle! This is great news. Any name so far? I will definitely congratulate you in person on Sunday. Ira also says Congratulations.
It sure is fun to go to a friends blog and see ultrasound pictures! We are so excited for you guys. You definitly need to come and visit us before that baby comes!!
Congratulations. How exciting. Can't wait to hear the name you choose and to see pictures of her when she arrives.
I am soo excited you are having a baby and it's a girl. three little cousins- really close in age- and all girls. Now you just have to move closer so we can see you more.
Congrats! We are excited for you guys. The ultrasound pictures are really good!
You look great!
What!!! I'm never going to catch up with you now! Congrats! I still remember when you found out you were pregnant with Trey. I hope this was um... less of a surprise:) Since you seem to make really cute kids, I think you should have at least 2 more. Love ya
Congrats!!!
Congratulations you guys! You'll have 2 little helpers this time around :)
Okay so I'm a little late commenting but that is so awesome. I'm due on May 22nd and am having a boy we are also excited.
Post a Comment