Sunday, March 1, 2009

How old will I be?

The other day we were talking about how old the kids will be. Our conversation pretty much went like this:

Acadia: Mom when can I drive?
Mom: When you are 16
Acadia: Cool
Trey: When Acadia drives then I will drive too!
Mom: Well, you won't be 16 when Acadia is you will only be 14.
Acadia: How old will Trey be when I am 12
Mom: 10
Acadia: How about when I am 8
Mom: 6
Trey: But I am always smaller!
Mom: Yes, but Trey when you are 6 your baby sister will only be 3
Trey: Really?
Mom: Yep.
Trey: Wow! I can't wait to be a big brother!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's so funny! Is Treyson ok that you're having a baby girl now, since she'll always be younger?

Rachel said...

very very cute. I love the way kids think. Have you thought of any names yet... I know yyou probably won't want to say them on your blog but email... I love to know what names people are thinking.

:) said...

That is so cute how they think. By the way, we rented City of Ember, it was pretty good. Now I need to read the book. Have you thought of any girl names? We are having a really hard time coming up with one.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Funny!!! We were talking about you guys the other day, and Lucas had to list all of the people in your family: Brad, Danielle, Acadia, Treyson...and Diamond! He hasn't dropped that name since he and Acadia came up with it!

Hope you feel better soon!