This could be a post about how many boxes I have packed or how many days until the new baby comes, but it's not. THANK GOODNESS!!!! It's about this new adventure in growing up.
I can't believe how big Acadia's getting... she is beautiful and I can't believe she is starting to lose her teeth already- you can't have a kid that old ;) Good luck on the baby and let us know when you have her.
Congratulations! My son, Trapper, has some silver capped molars. He wants to lose them so bad because he thinks they are worth money !!!! I bet he won't get as much as we put into them!!!
Way to go Acadia! I want to know did Mom or Dad pull that tooth or did it just come out by itself? I can't believe how old you are getting. Grandpa and I can't wait to see you next week. Love you all. Danielle I hope that baby come SOON!
We are the Wynn's. This blog is a snapshot of what is going on in our lives. We have moved from Nevada to Washington, and our adventure continues. We hope that you enjoy the ride!
13 comments:
How exciting! I never liked losing teeth, but I always liked what the tooth fairy left. :)
Wow! She's getting too big.
I can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings her :) What a big girl you are!
Congrat's! Teeth are as much fun out of your mouth as in it. :) And to loose them that way you always get a replacement for it. ha ha ha...
I can't believe how big Acadia's getting... she is beautiful and I can't believe she is starting to lose her teeth already- you can't have a kid that old ;) Good luck on the baby and let us know when you have her.
Wow! Already? What a big girl! And, ummm, where are you moving? I somehow missed that one. . .
I still have those boxes for you in my van...but I keep forgetting to drop them off when I'm out. I'll try and remember soon!
Congratulations Acadia!
Wow! I can't believe she lost a tooth already! (I'm not ready for that one! - hopefully I'll have a little time.
Wow!!! Do you feel old? :)
Congratulations! My son, Trapper, has some silver capped molars. He wants to lose them so bad because he thinks they are worth money !!!! I bet he won't get as much as we put into them!!!
Way to go Acadia. Good luck with packing and having a baby super soon!
Congratulations Acadia! Tyler is convinced that he has a loose tooth, but I'm not so sure. :)
Way to go Acadia! I want to know did Mom or Dad pull that tooth or did it just come out by itself? I can't believe how old you are getting. Grandpa and I can't wait to see you next week. Love you all. Danielle I hope that baby come SOON!
Post a Comment