Tuesday, May 26, 2009

She is Here!!

We are proud to Announce the newest member of our family:


Kambree



She was 7 lbs 8 oz, 19 inches long, and has lots of dark hair.


Kambree and her older brother. Trey said to me
"See mom, I told you I would be a good big brother."


Acadia and Kambree. Acadia couldn't wait to see her new baby sister.



Uncle Ty, Trey, Acadia, Kambree, Grandpa

We are so glad that she is finally here. Welcome home Kambree!

30 comments:

Meghan said...

Congratulations Wynn Family! Treyson and Acadia will be the best big brother and sister ever!

Andersen Family said...

Wow, I didn't know you were that far along. She's beautiful and I just love the name Kambree!

:) said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that she is here! Love the name! Hope that you are feeling awesome! Congrats again!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! Treyson sure doesn't look upset that she's a girl now :)

Becka and Bennett said...

Congrats! She looks so sweet and Treyson now looks sooo old! Acadia will be the best little helper! Hope the transition from 2 to 3 is smooth and best of luck to you guys!

Leisel said...

Yay! Congrats! I LOVE her name! Hope you are all doing well!

Andy and Micah said...

Ahh she is a cutie! So sad that I can't be there to hold her. You are going to keep these pics coming or I won't know my neice

Jamie said...

Congrats!!! She's adorable! And good luck. . . although, three was the easiest transition for me. Hope it is for you, too!

Jes said...

Congratulations! She's perfect. I hope you get to enjoy these first days without being too stressed about moving. Good luck!

Lance and Alyssa said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am glad that you are all doing well. Acadia and Treyson look very happy to have her home. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations I love the name, my cousins name is Kambree. Your kids look so cute with her. I hope you are getting sleep with three kids. Good Luck and Congrats again

Kristine said...

Congratulations. I was just thinking yesterday that you must be due to have that baby soon. She looks so small and precious. Congrats! I hope you are all feeling well.

Mike and Jenn said...

Congratulations on your new addition...she's beautiful!

Kris and Katie said...

YAY Congratulations! She is already gorgeous!

Clint Salo said...

Hip, hip, hooray! Kambree is adorable, and I love her name too! I am sad that we won't see her grow up from day to day!!! You better post a lot! :) Congrats!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congratulations. She is beautiful. It is kind of sad that we live so far away that we never get to see you guys. I hope that one day we'll get to meet all of your kids. I think I met acadia one time but i not really sure about that. Anyways congratulations again.
Bryce

Nicole said...

Congratulations! What a BEAUTIFUL name! I was waiting to see what you picked because you guys are so orignial! :) Hope everything went well!

Christine said...

Hi Danielle - I've been lurking for a while - I've loved seeing all of your adventures! Congrats on the new addition!

Sarah Sidwell said...

She is beautiful!! I know lots of people just say that, but I MEAN IT!! She is a doll! Hope all is going well!

MH said...

Congrates! Little ones are so fun!

Meg said...

How Sweet!! Congratulations!!!! It looks like everyone is adjusting well. Take care.

Rachel said...

She is a doll-- and the name is very cute. Trey told me Bree for short, which is way cute. We are soo excited to see you all soon.

Rick Larsen Family said...

What a Doll! Can't wait to see her.

Emily said...

Wow! She is just beautiful! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

She's beautiful!!

Lance and Caetie said...

I guess I never realized that you were that far along either! Three kids is sure an adventure! At first it made me re-think how many kids I wanted, but now that Masen is a year old, it couldn't be better. I love the picture of Uncle Craig, Ty, and your three kids! Congrats, and like Bryce, I hope I get to see you family one day.

Lance

Weekes Family said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful!

Erica said...

Congratulations! We love you guys!!

blair and maisy said...

She's beautiful! Congrats to you guys.

loriallen said...

I don't think I have ever seen this many comments! You are loved!! Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! I love the name! It flows with the others! Oatmeal wouldn't have been that bad!