crazy or not, I'm not sure, but I am wishin' for the hot weather... I would take the 100 degreee weather. And swimming looks fun. aren't you suppose to be having a baby? :)
We are the Wynn's. This blog is a snapshot of what is going on in our lives. We have moved from Nevada to Washington, and our adventure continues. We hope that you enjoy the ride!
5 comments:
Love all of Acadia's jumps! We will miss you guys this summer! OH! What are you going to do? Can we steal you guys away? Cute post!
crazy or not, I'm not sure, but I am wishin' for the hot weather... I would take the 100 degreee weather. And swimming looks fun. aren't you suppose to be having a baby? :)
Yes, I love that video...especially Max's first belly flop! I'll need to get a copy some how!
Lucky You! I wish we could have some of that heat here. Soak up some fun for me OK??
Hey I found your blog on Natalie's. So cute! I'm guessing you have a new baby now...Congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment