I was driving to the fireworks yesterday with my kids ( brad had to drive separately he was on call). I didn't really know where I was going and was trying to really pay attention to driving, when Trey starts talking a mile a minute here are a few of his questions:
* Mom, I have to tell you something, are trolls real?
* Mom, I have to tell you something, are we there yet?
* Mom, I have to tell you something, why do we have to breathe?
* Mom,I have to tell you something, why isn't Kambree hungry anymore?
* Mom, I have to tell you something, why aren't our friend here?
* Mom, I have to tell you something, why are we going to fireworks?
* Mom, I have to tell you something, why did you forget our glowy things... good thing our friends have some for us. ( they didn't)
* Mom, I have to tell you something, why are we going down the hill?
And yes every single question was prefaced with Mom I have to tell you something. He rattled them off so fast that I was hard pressed to get an answer in. I was just wondering what had gotten into my normally un-talkative three year old?
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
5 months ago
5 comments:
Kambree is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats. Trey sounds like he and Sam are on the same level with asking questions. I think Sam and I have the deepest conversations while I'm driving. The latest: Why do we need to be free and why is it not good to have slaves.
Nice huh? I can't believe all that goes through a 3-year olds head. :)
Don't you love the questions stage. Tayla has got into asking questions about getting older, she gets so intent on not getting older that is usally in tears when she thinks about getting older.
hilarious!!!
Sounds like Lucas! Sometimes I want to tear my hair out!!!! :) I guess we should be grateful that they're so curious and interested in learning! You're nice to try to answer every question!!!
I talked to my mom. I can get together for sure on Mon (20th), and then Wed or Fri. Do those days work for you?
We are glad things are going good. And its good to have you back with the blogs. Hopefully Kambree keeps smiling and Treyson keeps asking questions.
Post a Comment