.jpg)
So I know most everyone has already seen this but I had to put it upbefore she gets too big. Beside it is some of the few pictures that I have taken of her. She has been smiling for the last two weeks. It becomes all worth the late nights when she smiles... anyway here is her birth annoucement. More pictures to come as soon as I can find my computer in a box some where ( I am using one of Brad's many lap tops).
I just want to do a shout out to all of those that were so helpful when we had Kambree. You guys were great. Thanks so much!!
5 comments:
It is amazing how a little smile can make your heart melt. We are excited to see more pic of her
Danielle, what a precious little angel...I enjoy checking up on you..keep the pics coming :)
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her! Who does she looks like now??
I loved the announcement. She is so sweet! Thanks for sending us one. Missing you guys!
Hi Danielle and family, Your Mom Gave me the announcement and she is a doll!! Hope you are all doing well. Love, Grandma Lois
Post a Comment