Monday, June 7, 2010

Treyson

Treyson was invited to a birthday party. he was the only knight at the princess party. He walks down stairs and all the girls are there dressed up. He stops in the doorway and looks at the girls then rolls his eyes groans and falls to the ground. Too many girls for him apparently.


Trey is into playing copy cat. so at dinner he starts copying everything Brad says. Brad thinking that he can trick him says "Treyson is a weirdo" Trey smiles and replies back " Daddy is a weirdo." Good try Brad!



Trey talking about hangnails.

Mom: Trey what happened to your finger ( bleeding hang nail)

Trey: Oh well when I wasn't looking some one just put these things (hang nails) on my fingers and I have to get them off.

Mom: Man those guys must be sneaky.




Kambree and Trey were being babysat by a friend. Kambree woke up and was beaming every time she saw Treyson. Trey came up to Kambree and said: " Kambree is saying, that's my most awesome brother, Treyson."

2 comments:

Andy and Micah said...

Treyson your a stud!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ohhhh, I love the last one!!! Boys and their sisters...so cute!! We miss you guys!! We are coming July 28th. Can I spend July 29th with you?? Will you be in town? Write us on your calendar!!