Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Treyson's Comments

Just a little something from Idaho for you guys:

We had a big Wynn Family party on Sunday. And because the weather has decided to be nice we were eating outside. I was inside with Treyson getting him a Quesadilla while everyone else was getting Cafe Rio tacos outside (why my kids don't like good food I don't know) when he looked out the window and said : "MOM! I see all those Humans out there!"

So to all you Humans, we hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

hank is so excited to see trey. he got his hair cut today so he could be twinners with trey and says- now I'm handsome like treyso. treyson will like it. how fun to get the kids together. see ya soon.

Alicia and Devin said...

WOW!!! That is so crazy the Peterson's are in your ward. Say hi to them for us.!!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ha ha!!! Oh, Treyson, we miss you. Your mom and I should publish a book of quotes from you and Lucas. We'd become millionaires!

Ali's 2 boys said...

Classic Treyson, full of surprises and an entertaining way to look at life :)