
I CAN"T believe that Kambree is already 3 1/2 months old. Where has the time gone?
She is our smiley child. If anyone just looks in her direction, her whole face just beams. It is fun to watch her interact with her brother and sister. She does let them know when she has had enough though.Things Kambree likes to do at three months:
Smile
Roll over onto her tummy
Eat, Eat, Eat
Grab anything she can get her hands on
Suck on her hands ( and sometimes her thumbs)
Soak all clothes, bibs and anything in front of her with drool.
Bathtime
Things Kambree doesn't like at three months:
Sleep
Riding in the Stroller (she tells 4 times a day when we walk Acadia to school)
8 comments:
So cute! Her hair looks a little redder than Acadia and Trey's...is it?
What a cutie! But doesn't like sleeping? So sorry for you! ;0)
I too understand the no sleeping thing. But it looks like she really loves that bear.
How cute!
What a cutie! It's crazy how fast they grow. Sounds like she's getting ready for some teeth with all the drool and sucking on her hands. Did you ever get a sling or carrier? I remember talking about that with you before you were even pregnant. I want to try a moby wrap with our next one.
Oh man, that's a beautiful baby! It looks like you guys are liking your new home too!
What a cute girl! Her face is getting so chubby! :) Hope you're keeping up okay with the lack of sleep!!!
I wish we were walking those 4 miles with you! :) Lucas wanted to see Treyson the other day. He said he wanted to go to Spokane and stay FOREVER!
I love that first picture and that SUPER cute smile
Post a Comment