That is priceless :)
I love it!
stop embarrassing me dad!!!!
Stop it, Dad! Go Acadia, the Kindergartener, and you need to tell me where you did the gymnastics lessons.
Sooooooo cute! That chubby little grown-up baby just can't be Kambree?! She looks like Acadia!
Sweeeeeeeeet! That is hilarious!!!
Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! Gotta love the chubby cheeks!
She is getting so big - too fast! She is adorable - we sure miss you guys! Glad that life is treating you well.
I see you have not lost your magic touch with the ladies, Brad.. Good Work!
Haha-That is the best! She is soooo cute. Hope everything is going well with you guys.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is priceless :)
I love it!
stop embarrassing me dad!!!!
Stop it, Dad! Go Acadia, the Kindergartener, and you need to tell me where you did the gymnastics lessons.
Sooooooo cute! That chubby little grown-up baby just can't be Kambree?! She looks like Acadia!
Sweeeeeeeeet! That is hilarious!!!
Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! Gotta love the chubby cheeks!
She is getting so big - too fast! She is adorable - we sure miss you guys! Glad that life is treating you well.
I see you have not lost your magic touch with the ladies, Brad.. Good Work!
Haha-That is the best! She is soooo cute. Hope everything is going well with you guys.
Post a Comment