Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

We invited the Howells over to decorate Gingerbread houses. I made the gingerbread houses this year. It was so much more difficult than I thought it would be, but it was the first time ever that the gingerbread houses actually got eaten. It was super yummy. But making 6 houses was a little bit crazy.

Acadia was very particular, after she was done there was not one side of her house that was not covered completely in candy. She was concentrating pretty hard... can't you tell by the tongue.

Trey had a good time decorating his, although I think he ate more than he put on his house

The kids had a great time eating candy and decorating the houses. They turned out pretty well.

Acadia, Calynn, Jekiah, Treyson, and Teagan

Shauna helping out the girls

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pictures. Even the ones with just your feet and little Kam.... so stinkin' cute.