Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I have been dieing to blog but time has just gotten away from me. I have so many things I want to recap on lets start with Thanksgiving. We had some friend invite us over to their new home to have dinner with them. It was very nice, especially because we didn't have to cook the turkey this year (although we did kind of miss the smoked turkey... there is always Christmas right?)

Part of my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner. While the kids played this is what I got to do.


I don't think my kids got out of their PJ's until at least 2:00. we were eating at 2:30. I love lazy days!

This is Kambree's new trick. She pushes all the books off the shelf then climbs up on it, over it, through it, and anything else she can think do do while she is there.

A few days after the kids breaking the wish bone. They weren't strong enough, so Brad had to help them. (I need to raise tougher kids)

Even though we weren't able to be with family, we had a great Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love lazy days too!! Especially when there is pie too :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at those beautiful pies. We missed you but are glad you had a good Thanksgiving day. We can see that Kambree thinks she is as big a any of the kids. Have a good day.

Nevada Woolfs said...

I am very impressed with your pies! And are those meringue cupcakes back there? They look so yummy!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Your pies are beautiful!!!! I'm glad it was a relaxing day.

Kambree cracks me up. How do kids get so big and wiggly so fast????