Treyson comes down the stairs right before bed time.
Treyson: Mom, my tummy hurts
Mom: Why?
Treyson: Because of all the healthy food I ate. It makes my tummy hurt.
Mom: Really? What healthy food did you eat?
Treyson: Um Mom? What is healthy food?
Mom: Veggies and fruit that sort of thing
Treyson: (thinks for a minute) I had tacos that was healthy ( his taco only had meat and cheese on it)
Mom: Oh really, you think that it was the taco that is hurting your tummy not the huge piece of chocolate cake you just ate?
Treyson: Nope it was the healthy food.
Caution watch out for that healthy food
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago
7 comments:
He is a smart kid. He is always thinking!
Love the updates!! You have to love how kids think. :)
Last night Tyler climbed up to dinner and announced that he wasn't eating any healthy food. Maybe I'll start calling junk food healthy food. Your Christmas pictures look fun. We couldn't get any little kids to be Mary or the angel this year when we did the nativity. At my parents house we decided we should'be vidoed the part where we put the costumes on. Poor baby Jesus was getting swung in the air and everyone kept changing their minds.
That must be my problem too! I eat too much HEALTHY food!!!
Ha ha! May favorite part is, "What is healthy food?" That's like Lucas-"I DON'T LIKE SLOPPY JOES!!! THEY'RE YUCKY! What's a sloppy joe?"
Awesome. I really like your header picture!
Be warned! Watch out for anything healthy :) He's at that cute age where half the things they say are so funny.
Post a Comment