Friday, January 15, 2010

Technology

Treyson came up at 1 am this morning to get a drink.

Trey: Mom I'm thirsty

Mom: Huh... (waking up so I am coherent) a drink? There is a cup in the bathroom. Go get one.

Trey went and got a drink. The lights turn off. And I think he heads back down to bed. About 10 sec after I think that a loud crash happens. And Treyson runs in my bedroom.
Here I am thinking what did he break.

Mom: Trey what happened?

Trey: (Super excited) MOM MOM MOM! There charged! There charged! ( batteries)

Mom: Huh?

Trey: They lights are green! They are charged! But I can't find my leapster.

Mom: Trey it is the middle of the night, go to bed and in the morning we will find your leapster.

Trey: Mom I have to find it (running down the hall, another crash) I got it mom. (comes back) Put them in mom. Put them in.

Mom: ( still not fully awake) what? okay. (Put in the batteries by touch. since it was dark) Will you please go back to bed?

Trey : Sure Mom

Thank goodness for technology???

4 comments:

Lisa said...

If only I could be that awake at one in the morning!

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

That is adorable, Danielle! But I do feel your pain. Hope you get some uninterrupted sleep tonight.

rebeccaV said...

I'm glad to hear you were asleep at 1 in the morning-must get that 7 hours!! ;)

Sarah Sidwell said...

that is too funny!!