
Since we don't have any snow here we had to go up to the mountains to do some sledding. Brad's residency paid for everyone to go, so of course we went.
It was really slushy and really slow sliding but perfect for the kids, and the adults had fun too.
The Super Tube. This thing was HUGE! The first time we went down, Brad, I, and Mitch were the Lucky ones. I seriously sat on the inside of the tube, and pushed out with both legs to hold it steady so the guys could run and jump on. It was very fun. for the kids we had to add a little tube to the middle so they wouldn't fall through.




2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had as much fun as we did!-the wet snow was the perfect speed for the little guys. I'm sad I missed the giant tube!
sledding looks like so much fun. that is something we missed out on this year too.. and bonus it was paid for.
Post a Comment