Isn't she just a cutie... now if we can just get past the put everything in your mouth stage.
This is just Kambree. Both hands full and something in her mouth. As long as those three things are filled she is happy.
Uncle Ty came to visit for the weekend. And we went for a rainy walk at the Riverfront Park amongst other fun activities.
Acadia had a huge party at school for the 100th day of school. The had hats, strung 100 cereals on a necklace, had a cake with 100 candles. It was a lot of fun.
Kambree like to do just about anything that her older brother Trey does... including watching Dinosaur Train on PBS
Brad and I both thought it was a little crazy that this moss grows everywhere in Spokane, even when it is freezing. Infact it seems to be the greenest when there is ice around... weird.
Our Valentines Party. Including 15 crazy kids, a treasure hunt, and heart shaped pizza... It was very fun.
Acadia enjoying the rain that we had all winter. Not much snow but tons of rain. I really not complaining, it was a very easy winter to transition from Vegas to here.
Here she is with her two hands full. Lately she has taken to crawling with the broom. It is quite the sight to see. She will squeeze herself between the fridge and the wall to knock down the broom and then pull it out and crawl all over the house with it. How she get around with a broom that is three times the size of her is beyond me but she loves to do it.
For Christmas my kids got Dinosaur eggs. They are pretty cool little things that lets them be their own paleontologists. The dig out the dinosaur bones from the dirt egg then put them together.
Trey says he is going to be a paleontologists that flies and build jets when he grows up. He is going to be going to as much school as his dad!








8 comments:
love the pictures! they are all growing up too fast - but so beautiful! :)
You guys always look like you have so much fun! And Kambree is such a cutie! Just curious- what chapter books does Acadia like? I need some for Kira over the summer that she will like to read.
Your baby is beautiful!!! So are the rest though, And so is where you live!!!
We so enjoyed your blog of the months activities. What a good looking family. Keep up the good work. and enjoy the season.
Love the new pics!! Acadia's umbrella is so cute!! And pretty sure Kam is getting SO big!! We can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Fun stuff!
Wonderful pics!! Kambree's eyes look exactly like Brad's to me! She is such a cutie! I'm glad you guys have so many friends to be with! You are so great at throwing parties! I wish you were HERE throwing them! :)
I have never seen moss like that!
Cute pictures! I can't believe that little Kambree is walking! Actually I can because she's done everything else early, but WOW! Looks like you've been keeping busy and having fun with those kids. Sorry I haven't called you about going to the church gym. We haven't been lately because it's been nice enough outside! Hopefully we'll see Treyson and Acadia on Saturday!
Post a Comment