Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Lights on Cacti?


So Brad and I had a discussion on if it is Cacti or Cactuses-- and unfortunately I was wrong so thus the title-- Cacti (it is rough being wrong, but I guess by now I should know not to doubt a doctor)

Here we are

So since we have a lack of many of the traditional Christmas things here in Las Vegas like snow, real pine trees, snow, chestnuts, snow, roaring fires, and snow. (So I might be stretching it on the chestnuts but I really don't believe there are any open fires unless you count weaponry and handguns) So we have to improvise instead of Christmas trees we decorate Cacti. Who in their right mind would volunteer for the job of stringing Christmas lights all over a plant whose soul purpose is to attack you? It wouldn't be me, but they did a great job. It was very pretty.


The Sidwells

We went with our friends the Sidwells, my kids stuck to them like glue. It is great for us but not so much with those we hangout with :). We had nice time and even got free Chocolate and a holiday show out of the deal... so maybe cacti aren't so bad!

1 comment:

Ali's 2 boys said...

I felt the same way about putting lights on Cacti. Why would anyone do that?!