Friday, December 14, 2007

New Addition to Our Family

So we have a new addition to our family. Yep a new person, his name is Robin Hood. He is Acadia's imaginary friend. He eats with us ( but usually not when dad is around). He has to be buckled in his seat before we can leave and I have even heard Acadia scold him for not doing what she wants. Acadia will only sit on part of her seat so Robin Hood has room to sit with her, and I have to help Robin Hood get dressed sometimes. I had heard of kids having imaginary friends but it is truly an experience dealing with our own personal friend. Well I guess it could be worse. Welcome Robin Hood!

3 comments:

Jon and Becky said...

That is too funny. My nephew has one named "my brother named Joe". Not quite as creative as Robin Hood.
My husband wants to know if he has Robin Hood skills?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I LOVE it! That's so fun and exciting! And possible a little annoying for you. :) What a big girl.

The Wynn Family said...

Robin Hood definitely has skills-- pretty sweet ones according to Acadia since he sometimes gets blamed for things Acadia does-- But I don't know if they can rival our hometown Idaho boys skills, Napoleon Dynamite.