Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dentist

So I know this isn't all that cheery and really not in the Christmas spirit to make my kids go to the dentist but.... well I'm the mom okay. Actually I was surprised it was more like a party for my kids. They got a bag of teeth cleaning goodies, sunglasses, balloons, tattoos (temporary not the real kind, what kind of mother do you think I am?), and bracelets. Lets just say they are excited to come back-- where were those kind of dentists when I was growing up?

Here is Acadia being the big girl-- she wasn't afraid at all.

Now Trey being my more human cautious type, well he warmed up after he got the sunglasses.

And the best part about it all they have clean teeth and no cavities! Yeah!


1 comment:

Ali's 2 boys said...

Great dentist Hu!
well, thanks for the movie tickets!