Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

I walked past the bathroom today and I heard this little voice say "BOO" this is what I saw... enjoy!

I did.

12 comments:

Becka and Bennett said...

What a funny kid! As for us we will be staying here in Washington DC for the full four years. Thats just the way it worked out. So we will make the very best of it! ANd you guys? HOws the application process going? Let us know when you hear anything. You should look on the east coast! Are there any programs out here? Hope things are going well. I am missing the vegas weather right about now.... ITS FREEZING!

:) said...

That is hilarious! He is so cute.

Mike and Jenn said...

Kids are always great for a laugh and an unexpected surprise!

Jamie said...

My kids do that with ear plugs and run around like monsters. :) Funny guy!

Kimberly said...

My kids think he's so funny. I was hesitant to show them for fear they'd get some new ideas. :)

Tringali Family said...

Oh the joy of having a boy! I love your new family picture on the side!

Ali's 2 boys said...

he he he
love you Trey!

Lisa said...

What a funny kid!

Meghan said...

LOL. He has such a fun personality.

loriallen said...

Well, every orafice is clean!! Q-Tips, a wonder toy!

The Parents said...

What else are you supposed to do with q-tips? right? Great pix! Love to hear about your family thru the blog. Keep em coming.
Love, Aunt Mary

Erica said...

You should be sure and save that picture for his future wife!