I know for you it may seem like I am saying this a little late but this week fall has hit Las Vegas! We will have a whole week that will not rise out of the 70's. And yes we are in long pants and sweaters ( we have acclimatized to hot weather!)

So good bye sandals
Post # 2---Science with Ice

My kids had fun learning about ice

They especially liked learning that it melts and turns in to water
They have really enjoyed learning about science stuff, which is good if I can keep coming up with ideas. :)

Being Studious!
6 comments:
I'm sitting here at the computer with a sweater debating on turning the heat up or not...and dreaming of warmer days...should I feel bad for you or not? Hmmmm, maybe not. :0) Although, I'm not envious of your HOT weather, either. I guess we can't have it both ways, unfortunately. (By the way, I still wear sandals when it is 30 degrees outside. Mike thinks I'm nuts, which I probably am, oh well.)
Your science experiments look like fun!
It's getting too cold for me too!
You post the cutest and most interesting blog. I just love the pix. So if you think we are gonna feel bad for you having fall in the 70's dream on. The snow has been on the ground for 2 full days and it is cold. We are lucky to hit the 40's. BRRRRRRR!
Keep on Bloggin'
Aunt Mary
Hooray for cooler weather! Are you still cold?? :)
Great science project. We should research, prepare lessons, and share! Kids love science.
Hello Wynn Family! Looks like things are going great in Las Vegas! We sure are missing it there, especially the warmer weather! Looks like you had a fun and eventful Halloween...great costumes all of you!
What great ideas. You are way creative.
Post a Comment