Snowball fightWith all the snow reflecting the light it was 7:00 pm and still as bright as can be. It was crazy!
On his way home from work,Brad had to go to the school parking lot to spin cookies. He came home grinning from ear to ear. When he walked in the door he said "I just went and spun cookies" The kids reply: "Why didn't you bring any home for us dad?" It's a sad day when our kids don't know what spinning cookies is.
On his way home from work,Brad had to go to the school parking lot to spin cookies. He came home grinning from ear to ear. When he walked in the door he said "I just went and spun cookies" The kids reply: "Why didn't you bring any home for us dad?" It's a sad day when our kids don't know what spinning cookies is.


2 comments:
Love your snowman! BTW, I didn't know what spinning cookies was either :)
To your last question: Yes, yes it does! I'm glad you got to enjoy some white stuff!
Post a Comment