Monday, December 8, 2008

Stockings Full of Joy

Trey won this at kids club. He wasn't too excited until he realized that he could fit in the stocking. Who makes stockings that big??? What could be more fun than this...




We decorated our tree before Brad left on his week long trek through the US. (so not exactly true he only went to Chicago and Ohio, but we only saw him on Thursday between trips)


The kids were so excited. Christmas trees are magical aren't they?


I have to give a huge thanks to some great friends that helped me out this last week. Natalie and Leah, & Alyssa I don't know what I would have done with out you!! Thank you for keeping me busy while Brad was gone. One day we went to Leah's and enjoyed the hot tub. The kids thought it was great, being able to swim in the cold weather (okay cold for us anyway).

Then we had a dinner of turkey sandwiches and the kids watched Frosty the Snowman.

The night ended up with the kids enjoying a round of pillow jumping. It was such a great way to spend an evening. Thanks!

7 comments:

shayne said...

Ok, I am SO embarrassed that I drank the SNOWMAN! I had no idea what you were talking about until I went home and let Remi open the card! Hahaha, don't tell Acadia and Trey!!!

Garmire's said...

We don't know what we would do without you...I think I'd go insane!

Anonymous said...

Good looking kids and christmas tree. It's good to see it up this year. What a stocking, it'll take a lot to fill that. Have a good day. Love

Ali's 2 boys said...

I want one. hmmm do you think Curtis would fill the whole thing?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Danielle--PLEASE don't move away. I don't think I will be able to survive without you!

I am so glad the large stocking is being put to good use! :)

Lisa said...

I'm sure the kids would have loved it even more if they could fit in it, while it's hanging up :)

Sarah Sidwell said...

I can't believe they are sitting outside the hot tub. Oh I miss that weather. Love the decorations...especially the kids.