Many people have asked us if we have decided on a name for our new baby. The answer is nope.This comment is always followed by we want to hear what your going to name this one. I know our kid's names are not traditional by any means, but hey we try not to get too crazy. ; 0) Brad has informed me that until we find out where our life is headed, with the Match, names are not high on the list of things to do. This isn't too surprising for me since when Trey was born it was during test week and we didn't have a name for him either. So his name was pulled out of thin air at 3 am, two hours after he was born. It worked for us. My only qualifications is that the baby be named before she leaves the hospital.
So in honor of our unnamed child here is a list that Acadia and Treyson keep passing by me
Acadia: Rose, Diamond, and Awindia
Trey: Diamond, Oatmeal, Ten
So what do you think... Any of these fit our family?
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
5 months ago
13 comments:
Looks like Diamond has two votes...does that make it a winner?
I'm guessing "Oatmeal" is not really in the running :)
I kind of like AWINDIA. ha ha ha that's cute that they are putting in there input to you. Names are hard... I was one never to say the name until we saw our little girl because I wasn't sure if I would change my mind and I didn't want people calling my belly a name that could possibly change.. I know weird.. but true. good luck on everything. How are you feeling?
My vote is for Ten Diamond Wynn. A little combination of Acadia and Trey's great ideas!
Oh, I am laughing so hard!!! I love Oatmeal and Ten! :D You know Lucas' vote--Diamond! I'm pretty sure that what he's going to call her regardless of what you name her.
I just want to see her:) Your kids are beautiful:) You do some seriously terrific things with your kids:) I love keeping up with you guys! A new one! A girl! I love it! When are you due?
Oatmeal. Definitely Oatmeal.
Tyler picked Ten.
I think that we have decided that Awindia is the winner..Oatmeal was a close second.
We are so excited for little awindia/oatmeal to come!! wahoo!
I think you should do it Indian style. Just name her after the first thing Brad sees after the baby is born.
I am thinking it might be something like... well... hospital like.."Screaming Baby" or "WishmyMomHadanEpidural". Something like that.
Hey Danielle, we're doing well, we're in Salt Lake now. Your kids are so cute, and your expecting a third? Time's flyin! Where are you now? You're family's beautiful, it's so good to catch up. Talk to you soon
Allie
hey danielle! thanks for visiting my blog! :) i know we've fallen off the face of the earth! i hate working sometimes! :) anyway, my vote is for Oatmeal!
Love the names. Just wondering if you check out my new blog you knew you would suck me in eventually =)
duallyewellys.blogspot.com
I vote Awindia or Oatmeal! That is so cute. We haven't decided on one yet, and it is bugging me. I guess she will get one eventually. How many weeks are you now?
Post a Comment