
Legoland 2009
Some of Brad's family decided to head down to California for a few days. We were able to join them. So here are a few of the pictures from our first adventure: Legoland.

This is my favorite picture. Can you see Trey??? He was just barely tall enough to ride the Knight's Tournament. He was at the perfect age: tall enough to ride but not big enough to be afraid.

Brad & Shane enjoying the ride with the kids.

Acadia and Trey had such a great time hanging out with their cousins, since they don't see them very often.

Mom & Acadia on the pedal cars
We were very lucky to be able to stay with our friends from Med School, the Andres. It was so much fun to see them. We enjoyed being able to catch up and seeing them again. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures...sorry. I'll blame it on being pregnant.
3 comments:
what a fun get away!
WOW you have pictures did you get your camera fixed? Well it look like you had a blast. You look way good by the way
Oh that looks like soooo much fun! And congrats! I've been so busy I didn't even see you were expecting! How exciting!
Post a Comment